Wednesday, March 5, 2008

OH NO IT DIDNT!!!!!

Just did a 5 miler yesterday. Felt good. Went to bed last night feeling somewhat accomplished. I woke up this morning and there was 5 inches of snow out there!!!!!! I cant believe this!! I'm not even going to try and act like I can run in this stuff... i'll just hit the treadmill. I had all of the intent on doing some 1200's today!! I'm not going to ramble on, but this is so ridiculous it aint even funny!! This is not a running blog... this is a "complain about all the snow" blog. Spring is officially 2 weeks away and really nowhere in sight. I was really hoping to get good training for this half on May 3. I guess it will just have to be a tune up for the Bayshore Half which is 2 weekends later. I have my 5k in 2 weeks, and dont see it going very well... Running with the Hanson group, I got sumthin to show Brian Sell... I OWN the first 40 meters of the race!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment