Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Just a quicky!!

Just a quick update... we just had a 50 degree day yesterday!!!! A lot of the snow cleared. So I decided to have a 5-6 miler today between half and MP. It was sooooo cold and windy, but I didnt care... just as long as the snow wasnt around!! Aside from my lips freezing open and fingertips nearly frostbitten again (I even had these hand warmer things that DO NOT work), it was a good run. I even picked it up to 10k pace for about a mile. I just wish it wasnt so cold... I probably feel better because I ran in my lightweight trainers as opposed to my Brooks Beasts!!!!! It was actually a cush ride. The Saucony Tangent 3's are alright in my book. I just overpronate too much, and I can see the medial side collapsing from a side view. For some reason, I'm finally starting to feel like I've stepped it up a notch with my physical being... now I just gotta log the long miles!! I NEED to get in a long run someday somehow somewhere... and the treadmill is not an option!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment