
Well, I'm giving in... i'm going to P.T. I just want an eval. I did a slow 3 miler yesterday and still feel sore in my hammy. I was informed about some "active release therapy" stuff that I should try, so I'll inquire about that. My appt is next Tuesday. Hope all goes well, its just my consultation tho. Actually, the 3 miles i did was on the treadmill and it felt like I was running a 5k or something. I think I'm losing my fitness due to the time off. Well at least I'll be able to run later... just dont wanna start all over. I'm trying to PR a spring half or full mary!! I'll keep an update.
===================================>
DONT KNOW WHAT MILE THIS WAS DURING
MY MARATHON... MUST HAVE BEEN EARLY
BECAUSE I'M JUST CRUISING!!
===================================>
I'm sure you're just in need of good recovery from all the marathon training. I'll think good thoughts for you. And the ART stuff is done by a chiropractor. I'm seriously considering it for my high hamstring tendinopathy and for my ankle/foot problems.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, try and stay healthy! Take it easy when you feel the need. Don't go down the same road I did. ;)